Recommendation for Spring Auto Maintenance Service in Reno
Is it time to schedule a visit to an auto repair shop before your car needs repair? Did you know spring is the best time for auto maintenance service before you get busy with summer activities? Let’s take a look at why it’s recommended to visit an auto repair in the spring.
According to an article at ase.com, “Springtime Auto Service Tips”
“Spring is one of the prime times for auto maintenance. That first wash-n-wax on a warm Saturday afternoon is liberating. Winter’s gloom (to say nothing of grit and road salt) is literally washed away. Take out the snow shovel, the gloves, and heavy boots and store them ’til next season. Surely summer can’t be far away.
Some preparation now will help ensure that your summer driving plans go as smoothly as you envision then now. ASE offer the following tips on getting your vehicle ready for summer.
- Read the owner’s manual and follow the recommended service schedules.
- Have hard starts, rough idling, stalling, etc. corrected before hot weather sets in.
- Flush and refill the cooling system (radiator) according to the service manual’s recommendations. The level, condition, and concentration of the coolant should be checked periodically.
- If you are not a do-it-yourselfer, look for repair facilities that employ ASE-certified automotive technicians.
- The tightness and condition of belts, clamps, and hoses should be checked by a qualified auto technician.
- Have a marginally operating air conditioner system serviced by a qualified technician to reduce the likelihood of more costly repairs.” To read the entire article click here.
For the best Reno auto repair service with a friendly atmosphere with significant savings over dealership auto repair prices than Wayne’s Automotive Center has you covered? For more information contact Wayne’s Automotive Center at 775-356-6996 or visit waynesautocenter.com.