Is your check engine light flashing at you? If your check engine light is flashing, its best not to ignore it. Let’s take a look at possible reasons to why this problem may be occurring.
According to an article at roberts-autorepair.com, “Are You Having Check Engine Light Issues?”
• Oxygen sensor needs replacing: If you do not replace this, you can lose up to 40% of fuel in the long run.
• Something is wrong with the gas cap: If you let a faulty gas cap go unnoticed, you, most likely, be making extra trips to the gas station.
• Catalytic converter needs to be replaced: A broken catalytic converter means your car will run at a higher, more dangerous temperature.
• Mass air flow sensor needs replacing: Once again, a broken mass air flow sensor means you will be making extra, unnecessary trips to the gas station.
• Spark plugs or plug wires need to be replaced: If you let this go unfixed, your vehicle will begin to run poorly.” To read the entire article click here.