Automotive Repair Services for SUV’s in Reno Nevada
Do you own an SUV? Have an auto repair shop that can handle the repairs and maintenance in Reno Nevada? Here are tips on how to find the perfect auto repair shop.
According to an article at ase.com, “Auto Repair Shop and SUV Repairs”
“It’s a rare motorist who doesn’t have strong feelings about today’s sport utility vehicles. Love ’em or hate ’em, one thing is certain-just like their automobile cousins, SUVs last longer, operate more efficiently, and command a higher resale value when they are properly maintained and serviced.
For those too busy or too overwhelmed by modern vehicles to perform their own maintenance, the pros at the non-profit National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) offer some advice on choosing a repair establishment:
- Start shopping for a repair facility before you need one.
- Ask friends and associates for recommendations; consult local consumer organizations.
- Arrange for alternate transportation in advance so you will not feel forced to choose a shop based solely on location.
- Look for a neat, well organized facility, with vehicles in the parking lot equal in value to your own and modern equipment in the service bays.
- Look for a courteous staff, with a service writer willing to answer all of your questions.
- Look for posted policies regarding labor rates, diagnostic fees, guarantees, acceptable methods of payment, etc.
- Ask if the repair facility usually handles your type of repair work.
- Start off with a minor job and progress to more complex work if you are pleased with the establishment.
- Look for signs of professionalism in the customer service area such as civic, community, or customer service awards.
- Look for evidence of qualified technicians: trade school diplomas, certificates of advanced course work, and certification of the technicians by ASE.”
Need an honest and professional auto repair shop in Reno Nevada visit WaynesAutoCenter.com.